Office of Chief Economist (OCE) Group is Bank Mandiri’s research think tank, which mainly focus on macroeconomic, industrial, regional, and strategic research
We support both external and internal stakeholders through indepth analysis and publication. Our flagship publications, such as EconMark, Macroeconomic Booklet, Industry Update, Policy Paper Series, etc, have been used to aid various decisions making for Government to internal business units. Furthermore, OCE also conducts international events, such as Mandiri Investment Forum, to help formulating strategic policies.
"The Most Prominent Indonesia Economic Research in Banking and Financial Institution"
- To become the main source of knowledge relevant to business in Bank Mandiri
- To become the main reference for stakeholders in economic analysis and policies
A Setting International Acknowledgement
- Setting the platform to be internationally recognized
- Benchmarking with global/regional quality research reports and presentation materials
Aligning Research with BMRI Business
- Providing a more business- and market- oriented research for business s and risk-management units.
- Supporting Regional Offices with a more-regional (sub-National level) focused research products.
Shaping Stakeholders with Research Support
- Influencing policy makers with high impact policy briefs.
- Supporting stakeholders with comprehensive research reports